MOTOROLA GM 3688 The ruggedly-built Motorola GM3688 is ideal for construction, taxi, courier and manufacturing industries. Equipped with superb audio quality andis made to grow with your fleet. Frequency - 136-162MHz/ 146-174MHz/ 403-440MHz / 438-470M
RADIO RIG MOTOROLA [GM 3688 UHF 25W]
- Frequency range 350-390MHz
- Power output 25 Watt
- Available option board
- Dimensions H x W x D 44mm x 169mm x 118mm
- No KeypaD
- Emergency button
- Signalling Quick Call II, DTMF, limited MDC1200
- CHANELL 64,
- 8-character alphanumeric display with icons for quick identification of radios status and incoming calls.
- LED status indicator allows clear indication of radio's operating status.
- 4 Programmable buttons provide users convenient access to the most frequently used functions.
- 16 pin external accessory port or optional board interface allows easy expansion of radio’s capability.
- Supports MDC1200, DTMF and Quick Call II signaling standards.
- 64-channel allows users to independently program each channel for their customised needs.
Compact & Reliable
- The mobile offers voice compression and powerful 4W front firing speaker for maximum audio clarity.
- Rugged construction built to meet or exceed the stringent Motorola ALT and MIL-STD 810C,D and E